This all forehead, all smiles, silly faced little girl reminded me of an important lesson--- Clap for yourself! Cosette loves to clap for her accomplishments---no matter how big or how small. In this particular picture she had been working so hard to climb up onto the bucket. She finally made it and was so pleased with herself! (Nevermind that she was climbing where she shouldn't be) As I took this picture it made me think that I need to be a little bit more like her. I think sometimes as women we tend to be so hard on ourselves and compare ourselves to others. When in reality we should be clapping (even if it is silently) for our efforts and accomplishments. Thank you Cosette for reminding me about this important lesson.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness. That is so cute.
Sheri, you are so insightful. I love your blog, I feel like I'm getting a little lesson on life in each post. Thanks!
Post a Comment