Wednesday, May 21, 2008

PICTURE DAY






At a recent adoption hearing the judge mandated that I provide the birth mother with a professional picture of Cosette. I send pictures and letters to Olivia's birth mother on a very regular basis, so I should be fine with providing a picture. However, I have been putting it off for a few weeks. I finally decided I better go get it done. Here are my favorites---needless to say I spent too much money. Thanks Melissa for letting Olivia come play---you are an awesome visiting teacher!!
P.S. Today is day #62----only 8 more days!!!! Keep your fingers and your toes crossed!!

6 comments:

Anne said...

Oh wow, she is DE-LISH. Those are dang good pictures! Love the dress, too. Yummy! :)

(Have I ever told you how much I think Cosette looks like you? Weird, I know, but I'm serious!)

Sheri said...

Anne that is funny that you say that she looks like me because Linda Schofield tells me that all the time and Suzanne Herrera calls her "mini Sheri." I need to get out a few of my baby pictures and compare because there are days that I think she looks like me too!

Nicole said...

Those pictures are all adorable! She is such a cutie. I can't believe it is only 8 more days. Yay!

Lisa said...

Yeah for 8 more days. Let's have a PARTY!!! The pictures are simply adorable. I also agree that she looks like her mommy!

Newman Family said...

Okay, those are the most adorable pictures I have ever seen. I love them. I already have some great ideas for scrapbooking. You might not want to give the birth mother these pictures seeing how they are so cute. I'll keep my fingers crossed. So much fun.
Meg

Krystal said...

Wow.. Those are really some of the cutest pictures ever! She is soo cute and happy of them... I would have went broke too! Can't wait to see her this summer!