Friday, May 2, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things -- April 2008

Olivia: (upon discovering the throbbing in her finger due to a knife cut) "Mommy my heart is talking inside my finger.



Olivia: Mom look at this picture of this pretty house

Me: Yep

Olivia: See mom now THAT'S what a clean house is supposed to look like



Cosette: Crawling all over Olivia

Olivia: Cosette I am not a playground---I am just a kid



Olivia crawled up on my lap the other day and gave me a "long and mushy kiss"

Me: Wow! What a kiss. Where did you learn to do that

Olivia: That is a Temple kiss. That is how they do it in the Temple.

Me: How do you know that?

Olivia: I watched you and daddy on the day you were married and I need to practice so I will be ready when Easton and I get married


Mom I want the super nanny to come to our house and live with us.
You do---why.
Because she is nice.
Well she will make you be nice to mommy.
Hmmm...nevermind.



Mom get out of bed.

But sweetie I am so tired.

1, 2, ---don't let me get to 3 little missy

(needless to say I jumped right out of bed)




5 comments:

Anne said...

I love the quotes. I wish I'd had a blog back when my kids were young and still innocent like yours!!! Now the things they say to me probably wouldn't count as "cute." :) Love it!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

Olivia has always been SO crazy smart and funny, right from the start. These quotes do not disappoint.

Lisa said...

Those were so funny, I had to read them out loud to Chris! He loved them too! I especially love the supernanny one!

Nicole said...

That girl is hilarious! My favorite was the clean house one.

Krystal said...

She is pretty clever she always says the cutest things! I love the Super Nanny comment.. I think we need Super nanny to come to my house!