Thursday, February 12, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

Olivia: Mom, I can really tell that I am growing up
Me: Oh really, how?
Olivia: Because my breasts are starting to wiggle!


Olivia: Mom, how does Jesus go up and down everyday?
Me: (confused) Huh?
Olivia: How does Jesus go up and down everyday?
Me: (still confused) I have no idea what you are talking about.
Olivia: Mom! He is the sun, the sun, get it? Brother Goes told me Jesus is the "sun" of God so how does he go up and down everyday?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is the cutest thing ever!! I love it!

Jared & Larisa said...

That is pure awesome-ness! Hope I get to have a girl someday to tell me stuff like that :)

Lisa said...

I love these posts!! That is great!

Carter Family said...

That is so cute! I wish I could remember to jot down the cute things my kids say... I only remember the screaming... "I don't like you mom! And I never will again!" How cool that you remember to jot them down! :)

Krystal said...

Those are priceless!! I love how her mind works

Nicole said...

That is so cute. When are you coming to card class? I miss you!