When I was in college I went to a weekend dance with my roommates. While there a very, very good looking boy asked me to dance. After the dance was over he looked at my endowed chest and then looked at me and asked "How are you able to dance with those?" I gave a feeble laugh and then before I could say anything more he said " I predict that one day while you are dancing you are going to give yourself a black eye with those things" and then he walked away. (True Story)
Well.....Monday while I was dancing/exercising during my Zumba class---his prediciton came true!!
In my previous post, everybody was hoping for a good story about what happened to my eye. I think I hurt myself so badly that I suffered some amnesia and couldn't really remember what happened to me---but it all came back last night!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
DANCING
Posted by Sheri at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
LOL That's a good one. You are so hilarious.
Dancing???? Nice one!
I think I just peed my pants. You are too funny. That is crazy that someone actually said that to you!! WHAT?! I bet he is still single!
That is so funny! I knew there was a better story. At least now people won't think you are a clutz anymore. Tripping in a church parking lot. Who does that. Geesh!
I love the story. I knew you would think of something you just needed a little time.
I went to a zamba class on Monday and thought of you! BTW, if you ever see that good looking guy from college I hope you punch him in the face :)
Post a Comment