Upon arriving home from Disneyland and realizing I had lost our camera, I immediately called Disneyland. A week later, I got a phone call saying that my camera had been turned in and they would be mailing it to me!!! I was jumping up and down and so giddy the whole day! I guess miracles do happen!
We were lucky enough to see and get pictures with 17 characters. Olivia had fun getting their autographs and teasing with them.
I know this picture isn't that great (it is a photo of a photo posted on a screen) but how could I not keep it? Look at the sheer joy on Olivia's face. This was by far her favorite ride. We rode this ride 20 times in one day. There were no lines so we would just get off and run back in line. Many times the workers would just let us stay on. Several times we were in the log to ourselves.
I was the chosen adult to ride Mulholland Madness 10 times in a row. Don't tell anybody but I loved every minute of it!! My 2 neices now agree with all the other cousins that I am THE BEST AUNT EVER!!!!
Olivia with her cousins. This is the ride where my camera was lost---and found!!!

7 comments:
AMAZING!!!! I got chills reading about you getting your camera back. So nice to know what there are people who actually do the right thing. I am so glad you now have the pictures to go with the memories! They are so cute!
I am so happy that your camera was found!! These pictures are too great not to have!! I still miss you guys!!
What a fun trip! And you're right - Disneyland truly is a magical place. So awesome that the 1)found your camera 2)mailed it to you.
I'm so glad you got your camera back! It is amazing how much more those pictures mean now!
It's the Happiest Place on Earth!
We are so happy you found your camera. My favorite part of DL is the photos. We had a whole stroller full of coats with all my olympic pins on them stolen at disney while we were on the train. We never got anything back. I now lock my stroller up while on the rides. I know a lot of people who have been robbed there. So I am happy to hear a good story. This is the year we are trying not to buy passes. We are going to wait one more year and then go. We miss disney land though. After a year of passes you won't be able to live with out them. We will all go then. Have fun. Lisa and Brian
That is so awesome you camera was found. It's nice to know somebody will still be honest and do the right thing. Disneyland isn't Disneyland without photos.
Yeah for you!!! It is so nice to know that the world is still full on honest people who would turn your camera in, verses keeping it. The pictures are great. I am so happy for you guys.
Post a Comment