Wednesday, June 25, 2008

T-BALL


Opening Day---Go Sharks!



Olivia with her best friend Kaitlyn!



Olivia loved playing first base or pitcher. Any other position
and she got bored and would spent the rest of the time doing
cartwheels with Kaitlyn.



Hey batter, batter, batter, batter---Swing!!

The tunnel was a hit for all of the kids!


The best part of the whole season for Olivia was getting her trophy!

7 comments:

The Bohne's said...

Isn't t-ball the best!

I found your blog through Kjerstin Teeples and your brother Daren. Somehow Kjerstin found mine, there is a link to Daren's blog on her blog and a link to your blog on Daren's blog.

I also hoped that I would find long, lost friends when we started our blog. I look forward to catching up and keeping up to date with your family.

Your girls are adorable and it looks like your family has tons of fun together.

Yvonne

Lisa said...

I love these picture of Oliva. She is so dang photogenic! I can't wait for Isaac to be in the cute uniform some day, since my girls weren't into it!

jennifer said...

Olivia,
You are too cute!
Love,
Aunt Jenn

Newman Family said...

HOw cute!! I love the pictures. You did an excellent job of taking them. I love that she is a little athlete!!
Girls Rule!
MEg

Carter Family said...

Way to go Olivia! She looks so proud of her trophy! I love the simple things... that kids think are so cool! :)

Unknown said...

Aw...I miss you guys so much!! You have to stop in here every once in a while so I can see the girls!! Lisbeth isn't teaching here again next year...so who knows who we will get? Miss you all and hope that you're having a fun summer...Brittany from LTH!

Tiffany said...

Olivia's t-ball pics are some of the cutest pics I have ever seen!!! Adorable.