I have been lame about blogging some of the simple things that have been happening in our family. Someday I hope for this blog to be a great journal for my girls to read---so please forgive me for the next few posts.
In April we took a weekend get away to Monterey. Our purpose was to take the girls to Monterey Bay Aquarium. They enjoyed the aquarium---but would have most definitely thought the trip was a huge success if we would have just stayed at the hotel. It was so fun to watch them jump from bed to bed, turn on and off the tv, open and close every drawer---there was not an inch of the room that was not explored by them both. This was the first time they had stayed at a hotel---so they thought it was glorious!!! The buffet breakfast was fabulous, the swimming was great and according to Olivia---the beds were the most comfortable beds and she never wanted to leave!!! The aquarium was wonderful---unfortunately the pictures I have are horrible---I could not get the girls to stand still long enough to take a picture. They were too busy having fun.

4 comments:
I love that aquarium. What cute pictures. Looks like a fun time was had by all!
I can't believe how tall Olivia is getting. I must of just missed you dropping her off on Saturday. :( I never been to the aquarium but I bet it is super fun. I'll be up longer in July. So far we've just taken these quick trippers.
Meg
Hi Sheri! I just love blogs! What an easy way to catch up with old friends. Your family in adorable. Yvonne (Erickson) Bohne
Yvonne--what a fun surprise! I am anxious to read your blog and catch up with you!!
Post a Comment