My goodness, I can't believe how they've grown! Sure hope you and your beautiful family enjoy a Christmas full of all of the joy and happiness you so richly deserve. Merry Christmas!! :)
Cute photo they both look so happy. I will have to send you our santa photo with caden screanig his head off. It was not worth the long wait in the cold.
Hope you had a great christms. Thanks for the BQ sauce and chicken. Love Lisa and Brian
5 comments:
What cute girls you have! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas! What are your holiday plans?
That was a great visit from Santa Claus. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas :) Are you going anywhere or staying around?
Seriously, your girls are the cutest!!
My goodness, I can't believe how they've grown! Sure hope you and your beautiful family enjoy a Christmas full of all of the joy and happiness you so richly deserve. Merry Christmas!! :)
Cute photo they both look so happy. I will have to send you our santa photo with caden screanig his head off. It was not worth the long wait in the cold.
Hope you had a great christms. Thanks for the BQ sauce and chicken. Love Lisa and Brian
Post a Comment