These are the items I received for free this week.
6 Johnson's Buddy Soap (this soap is the best--and the store paid me .72 to buy it!) 1 box Tylenol. 2 Sure deodrants, 2 boxes of toothpaste ( I made .50 on one box) 1 box Electasol Powerballs (with an overage of $1.26!), 2 bottles of Sunscreen, Nivea Body Wash, Kotex Pantiliners, 4 bottles Loreal ProVive Shampoo and Conditioner, 2 cans Lysol Nuetra Air Freshner, 2 packages of Schick Disposable Razors, and 2 boxes of Kellogg's Cereal.
My friend Nicole has a great blog where she offers information about coupons, sales and great deals. I decided to follow her example in an effort to stretch our dollar further! On her blog,she posts a picture of her savings for the week. I thought it was a fun idea! It was great to display everything on the couter and be amazed by all the savings!!!
She has a great blog--- http://www.frugalisfab.blogspot.com/
You should check it out and join in the savings!!!
Friday, July 18, 2008
COOL SAVINGS
Posted by Sheri at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Fantastic job, I think you did better than me this week! Thanks for the spotlight.
This is great! Thanks for the tip.
How sweet is that!!! Good job Sheri!!! No, still no baby for tessa, she was due last sunday too!!!
Cool post, I have been trying this pinching your pennies that my friend does in Utah, but it doesn't work very well out here. I totally am going to check this out...thanks!
That's amazing!
You go Sheri!!! I so love Nicole's new blog too!
Post a Comment